Tata Curvv EV Launch Date in India: In April 2022 Tata Motors showcased the all-new Electric SUV Coupe Concept the company had introduced it as the Tata Curvv Electric SUV. This car is bigger than a sub 4 meter (less than 4 meters long) car. Tata has built it on the re-engineered X1 platform, which the company has named Gen 2 architecture. The company has introduced this car with an electric motor but this car will also come with conventional diesel and petrol engine options.
The concept gave some glimpses of the design of the ICE engine version. Defining a new era of SUV design, the company has showcased its Electric SUV Concept Curvv. This Tata electric car will be equipped with many advanced features and even modern features like an advanced sunroof will also be seen in it, so today we will apprise you with Tata Curvv EV Launch Date in India – Price, Features, Mileage, Dimensions so read this page.
Tata Curvv EV Launch Date in India
Tata has unveiled its new Electric SUV Car. The name of this car is Tata Curvv. Various good features have been given in this car. Along with this, aerodynamic design has been given in it. Many futuristic features have been included in this car, and glowing logos have been installed on the steering. Also, a camera lens will be used instead of a side mirror in this car.
The new Tata Curve electric car will be based on the company’s new Gen 2 architecture. The concept model is longer than the company’s current and most popular electric car in India, the Nexon EV. As per some news, it will get a bigger battery pack due to its longer wheelbase, which will reportedly be able to extract a certified range of up to 500 km. The Tata Curvv EV Launch Date in India is expected to be launched in June 2024.
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3
IPL Schedule 2023
Asus ROG Phone 7
MG COMET EV
IPL 2023 Online Ticket Booking
Tata CURVV EV 2023-24 Details
|Launch date||June 2024|
|Price In India||Rs. 15.00 – 20.00 Lakh (Expected)|
|Seating Capacity||4, 5 Seater|
|Fuel Type||Electric (Battery)|
Tata Curvv EV- Price
The news Tata electric SUV concept reveals that it will get sharp lines and design elements like the front fog light structure, the rear part of the C-pillar, and even the sleek headlights all over the car, giving it a great look. As of now, it is estimated that its estimated price in the Delhi showroom will be up to 20 lakhs.
However, no official Tata Curvv EV- Price has been released yet. The concept of this EV car shows that the interior of this EV will be very luxurious. Apart from the excellent sunroof, good space can be seen in it, and the curved design will attract a lot of Indian customers.
Tata Curvv EV- Features
- Multiple powers and new technology of Tata Motors will be seen in Curvv EV. This time cloud connectivity will be added to it, which will bring even more smartness.
- Compared to the previous EVs, it will get the facility of fast charging. Compared to Ziptron, this time the charging timing has been reduced.
- Along with even more power and even more capacity, now more range will also be added to it. Where in one way the vehicles of Ziptron technology give a range of up to 250 km, in this new generation the company could increase the range up to 400-500 km. This means you will get a range of about 300-350 km in real-life experience.
- Its wheelbase will be around 50mm longer than that of the NEXON and its length will also be around 4.3 meters.
- The TATA also claims that about 95% of the car they have shown in the demo form will be available in the production version.
Tata Curvv EV- Mileage, Dimensions
Information about Mileage, Dimensions has not been given in this latest Tata car, while there should be talking about battery capacity in the electric version. Tata has not given information about the driving range of this car. That is, how many kilometers of the driving range will it give in a single charge?
The company has shown the boot space, but has not told whether the boot space will be reduced in the final version or the battery will be fitted on the floor. Tata has also not told much about the side mirrors of this latest car, whether the final version will also have a sleek design, or it will have camera sensors instead.