If you are active on Instagram, and constantly getting the warning “You Can’t Send Messages for 3 Days” then the app developer must have blocked your account. After this message you will not be able to send messages on Instagram. If the largest social media platform informs you repeatedly something is wrong. Instagram may have blocked you for various reasons, including violating community guidelines or using third-party apps. If so, you can go to Instagram help page and inform them about the problem you are facing.
The second error mentions, “What you have sent in the conversation goes against our community standards.” The Community Rules will now be available when you click the button on the problem notice. If you don’t follow the instructions in this post, you will not be able to send messages on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, or Facebook itself for three days. So read this page to know How to fix “You Can’t Send Messages for 3 Days” on Instagram?
Why is Instagram Showing “You Can’t Send Messages For 3 Days”?
As you all know, in today’s time social media has become such a platform where you can talk to the person via online and message them. But you will hardly know that every social media platform has its own guidelines and violation of these guidelines can lead to the closure of your social media account. That’s why in today’s article we will talk about Instagram where if you get a message like You can’t send messages for 3 days” Instagram Messenger Solution. So be careful and now here we will tell you in detail, what is this problem and how can we fix it.
IPL Schedule 2023
Women’s IPL Schedule, Auction Date
American Idol 2023
Valentine Week 2023
Kinemaster Pro Mod
This can happen if you have violated Instagram’s Terms of Service or Community Guidelines, such as by sending offensive or spammy messages. Uploading inappropriate content is just one of many other types of violations. Below we list some examples of how your messages may have violated the Instagram Community Standards:
- You are sending a bunch of spam messages to an account you don’t know could be considered spam and is a violation of the Community Standards.
- If you message a person after he/she has repeatedly asked to stop, and if you still send threatening or abusive messages, it will term as harassment or bullying and a violation of the Instagram Community Standards.
- If you send messages that has dangerous or inappropriate information, such as pornography or foul language, you violate the Instagram Community Guidelines.
More ways to find the cause and resolve this issue
- Close and reopen the Instagram app to check whether or not the issue is resolved
- Check for any latest app updates in the play store and ensure you have the latest version
- Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app and try sending messages
- Restart or reboot your phone or shut down completely and turn it on and see if you are able to send messages now
- Clear the Instagram app cache or data from the devices’ settings
- You may have reached the daily message limit that Meta has in place to prevent spam
- Check whether you have been blocked by the person you are trying to message on Instagram
How to fix “You Can’t Send Messages for 3 Days” on Instagram?
If you use Instagram and you have been blocked for 3 days then there is no need to panic. Just follow these tips.
- You can either be patient and wait for three days to pass and it gets solved on its own.
- You can visit and read Instagram’s Community Standard Guidelines to avoid any such actions in future.
- You can also contact the Instagram helpline and they will inform you about the reason for the ban.
- It’s important to note that violating the Instagram Community Standards may result in temporary or permanent block of your account.
- To avoid ban or block, you should be respectful of other Instagram users and follow the website’s policies.
Steps to Check Your Instagram is Against Violations?
- First of all, open your Instagram account or mobile app from your device.
- The homepage of Instagram will open, and there the symbol option will come in front of you in the lower right corner. On which you have to click.
- As soon as you click, you will see the option of all the examples of the policy of the option you have violated, click on it
- Now the page will tell you whether you have broken any of the Instagram guidelines or not.