A big competition has been started between two tech giants, Google and Microsoft for the Artificial Intelligence (AI). In November 2022, OpenAI launched ChatGPT with the help of Microsoft. Since then, this invention of Artificial Intelligence surprised people all over the world. And, sensing the competition, Google has also launched the chatbot service Bard AI.
The company has currently made Bard available to some testers and Google plans to launch this AI Tool for common people worldwide in the coming days. Here we will see the ChatGPT vs Google Bard so check this page. Chat GPT is in big discussion for the last few days. This platform of Open AI has seen as an alternative to Google. Then in February 2023 Google also introduced its AI based chatbot Bard. Now the question is whether this chatbot of Google will be able to compete with GPT.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is actually a chatbot that can give you written and almost accurate answers to many types of questions. This chatbot can also give advice on your personal questions. This system was developed by a company named OpenAI in the year 2015 by Sam Altman and Elon Musk. Elon Musk separated from it in the year 2018. ChatGPT had one million users within five days of its launch. Chatbot’s question and answer with users is used to improve this program.
OpenAI says that the use of this chatbot will be free for all and it will be available to all during testing and research. The possibilities of creating content via Artificial Intelligence (AI) are immense. This can help you in finding a job and can help you write poems, academic papers and letters to special friends. ChatGPT answers all your questions within seconds. ChatGPT is available in around 100 languages but it is most accurate in English.
What is Google Bard?
Bard is an AI Chatbot developed by Google, based on Google’s LaMDA (Language Model for Dialogue Applications) model technology. This is Google’s own artificial intelligence technology, which can answer questions through information available on the Internet. In the future, Bard AI can also be integrated with the Google search engine to answer more questions.
However, no confirmation has been made by Google yet. It will use the data available on the internet to provide new revised and high quality answers. Along with this it will also try to explain complex to complex topics to you.
Google Bard AI Unveiled
ChatGPT vs Google Bard
At this time a direct war has started between Bard AI Chatbot and ChatGPT. And now people also want to know that what is the difference between ChatGPT and Bard AI? Although Google has not yet shared much information about Bard AI Chatbot, but has told only one or two aspects of it. But according to experts, Google’s Bard AI Chatbot may differ from ChatGPT in the following respects.
- Even though initially it was speculated that ChatGPT would end the need of Google search engine in the coming times but it is not so at all as Google has one of its greatest strengths, the ability to search the Internet.
- Both ChatGPT and Bard AI are based on Artificial Intelligence technology but ChatGPT can answer only those questions whose information is saved or made available on it. But this is not the case with Google’s Bard AI because it provides you all the information according to the latest data available on the internet.
- ChatGPT only has information up to 2021. While Google’s Bard Chatbot is capable of collecting all the up to date information from the internet.
- ChatGPT can provide easy answers to difficult questions but it does not have real time information available. While Google can present new and revised answers by collecting real-time information through Bard AI search engine.
- Some experts believe that the Bard AI Chatbot will have the ability to synthesize a new response when it cannot find the answer to a question in the data available on the Internet. Synthesized by chat bot of OpenAI, these responses will present varying opinions.
ChatGPT vs Google Bard 2023 Key Differences
|Development and Training||It is developed and trained by OpenAI||It Bard is developed and trained by Google|
|Size and Capabilities||It is currently available in a few different versions.||It is currently available in a single version.|
|Data Responses||It gives real-time answers.||It gives text-only responses using data generated up until 2021.|
|Implementation||To get latest data, ChatGPT will be deployed as a GPT4 model with Microsoft Bing.||It will provide the most recent and latest information.|